Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The new kiddie pool - Part 2

I could probably keep sketching the fun at the new pool for a whole blog year...don't worry, that's not going to happen! But, here are a couple more sketches.

There is something wonderful about little kids in hats. They are just too cute and always make me smile.

Lucy walked around with her girlie bikini, hat, sunglasses and purse - a little lady. She loved the pool as much as her little brother, but acted more sophisticated, of course.

There were some large jets of water along the side that she liked to put play in.


And she also spent some time sitting on the side. I didn't see any tea parties, but it wouldn't have surprised me to see her pouring and serving tea with proper teacups and saucers.


I can still hear all the giggles and laughter. What treasured moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment