Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Fleece Navidad

It's DECEMBER! Yikes, how did that happen so fast? In speaking with several friends, we are all saying the same thing...this season silently creeps up on us and then WHAM - the holidays are here!

I am now playing Christmas music and writing Christmas cards. There is nothing like singing along to traditional holiday music. In prior years, even though I do most of my shopping on line, I sometimes just sneak away to a mall and walk around to listen to the canned music and get 'in the spirit.'  So, that secret is out...

Last summer I started thinking about this year's card. Yes, I was in a quirky mood and sketching silly puns. I came up with a number of different ideas for the card. Several of them made my smile - some more reverent than than others.

In the end, I decided that at this time of year - especially this year - it would be good to really smile. So I am offering a preview of what goes in the mail this week.


I had such fun drawing all the little sheep - each is its own character. I hope you enjoy.

Merry Christmas and Holiday Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment