Sunday, December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas!

I have been very concerned about the political scene in our country. Last summer I was really down. The past two years of campaigning and the chaos in Washington that seems to be tearing our country apart was really getting to me. 

So, I worked on creating some smiles for this year's Christmas card. I began by googling "Christmas Puns" and found several that seemed promising.  I also found a scrap of paper with puns that I had written down some time ago.

They did make me feel better - at least for the moment. Hopefully, they will challenge you and bring some giggles.

There are my four favorites - now, you have to figure out what they are!  Psst...I am gifting the answers at the end of this blog.

#1
#2
$3

#4

Answers:
#1 - Seasonings Greetings

#2 - Olive, the other reindeer

#3 - A partridge in a Petri

#4 - While shepherds washed their socks by night

Don't groan toooo much. Enjoy - Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment