Saturday, December 21, 2019

Peace on Earth

It's a busy time of the year...and it's also a time to connect with friends - old and new. It's holiday card season!

I usually begin thinking about our Christmas card in the middle of summer and then get more serious about it as we move into Fall. I had a few fun ideas - I love holiday puns. But, the serious issues facing us right now (locally and globally) seemed to outweigh them.

We live in a very divided nation dealing with political debates, global warming, immigration policies, gun violence... the list goes on.

I needed something that could be serious and light at the same time. I needed some peace...some hope... some laughter...

So, I offer this ...

Peas on Earth

Interestingly, a majority of the cards we have received this Christmas have a Peace and/or Love  theme. What a lovely thought that we might all be thinking the same thing!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment