Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Home again

It's snowing. It's beautiful. I am at home for the day. Ahhhhh.

Having spent the past several weeks on our winter vacation - which was WONDERFUL and WARM -  I am now back home. Actually, I have been home for a week and today is the first day that I have nothing on my schedule! It's a real catch-up-at-home day. (thus the 'ahhhhh)

My past few blogs have been all about zentangling  - it seemed a great way to put aside all my other art interests and really take a vacation. As I 'tangled' I could feel stress melt away. I escaped into another gentler world. I did not have to produce a great work of art. It was just fun.

On the four-plus hour plane ride home I did a few more tangles. I didn't have my paints with me - these are just done with ink and pencil.

Zentangling at 40,000 feet!




I can't promise that I will never post another zentangle, but I know I need to at least get into my studio soon!

Hope YOU are trying this out, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment