Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Pink Rose

It is interesting to me that there are some people in my life that I see infrequently, but when we meet we pick up immediately as if we had not been parted. The conversations seem to go a higher level - not just the 'how's the weather?' 'what's been going on since we last met?' kind of conversation.

I recently had an opportunity to participate in one of those lovely dialogues. A friend (whom I had not seen in a year) and I sat down to talk . . .and listen. She shared an amazing story of her spiritual journey from this past year. It was a story of letting go and trusting God. I was very touched by her words . . .and that she so easily shared them with me.

When we parted I couldn't stop thinking about her story and was inspired to do a simple painting.

Thank you for your trust - here's a pink rose for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment