Monday, March 23, 2015

Get ready to smile out loud...

I just love the English language and the wonderful variety of options we have to create images around words. I began with baseball terms a week or so ago and find that I keep thinking up more paintings...

I was driving home yesterday and came up with this one to add to the collection that I recently posted. Yeah, I usually don't post this often, but just can't stop thinking up these things. I may need to get away from my easel soon and get out in the garden. The daffodils are almost ready to bloom - it truly must be spring.

Use you imaginations - think baseball terms. Do you know what this is???


And, since I seem to be in this 'silly' mood, take a look at what I saw on my iPad the other day when I checked my email. Look closely at the line below "The Artist's Brain."  


Maybe that's been the issue all along - my brain in empty!

Okay - since you haven't guessed the title of the dancing chickens... it's "The Fowl Line"

No comments:

Post a Comment