Thursday, May 28, 2020

May Sketches

It's nearing the end of another month and I am pleased to note that I am keeping up with the sketch-a-day goal I set for myself.  See posts from April 9 and May 6. 

It has been fun seeing the word prompt each day and coming up with a quick sketch. I find that some of the prompts are much easier to draw than others. My small sketchbook has space for two days on each page. It is interesting to imagine how the words may - or may not - be related.

Here are a some sketches from this past month - with a few comments.  

For whatever reason, it began with food...



Then surfing... and salty, which I thought could mean 'salty' language 
if you fall off your board- see right corner

I have no idea of the relationship between bucket and tiger.
 
When I saw 'camel', I kept humming the ditty from the ad years ago... 
"I'd walk a mile for a mild, mild Camel.."
maybe that's why the diva is there! 

Knitting and psychologist? You decide!

Ahhh, now we are into food again...


Lucky number and protest?

Road and salamander - another mystery...

There were a few more pages of May, but that's enough for now! Soon, it's on to another month of 'isolation'.  I've got my June words ready. Although things seem to be easing up a little, I think there are still empty pages in the sketchbook. 

Praying that we all stay healthy during this difficult time.















No comments:

Post a Comment