Wednesday, May 6, 2020

April sketches

April ends and we are still locked down. I'm happy to say that I did keep up with my sketches each day in April ...and have begun to do some this month.

Each day there was a word prompt. It seemed to me that most of the prompts were really out of the blue, having not much relationship to each other...unless you have the ability to make some mighty leaps in your thinking!

I posted the first week on April 9th. Rather than bore you with the whole month of April... here are some from the rest of the month:



I guess the images on each of these two pages could be related...

 probably shouldn't walk across a bridge after drinking...

or ship a walrus!

A zebra might eat apples off the tree...

eh, maybe sew something elaborate? (the fancy 50 was for my daughter's birthday!)

I do enjoy the challenge and being accountable daily... And, it's on to May...



No comments:

Post a Comment