Thursday, July 14, 2011

Issy's Bracelets

What a great week - a class and then two days of nothing on my schedule!  I have been swimming and painting every day.

I have a dear friend - now living in Vermont - who adopted two adorable Korean girls.  I have known them since they came into Courtenay's family (Chloe is now 12 and Issy almost 10!)  and I think of them as two more grandchildren for me.  We don't get a chance to visit often, but I always have my camera ready.

I was looking through old photos recently and came upon some special ones of these girls when they were little.  So, of course, I have to try to paint them.

This is a work in progress - still lots of tweaking to do and yes, it needs a background...  It also needs to be scanned instead of photopraphed - it was still wet and I didn't want to put in on the scanner.  I'll get there.


1 comment: