Thursday, February 16, 2012

Transitions...

Transitions are hard...  we arrived home last night from a wonderful month in Puerto Rico.  Today it was dreary - rainy and chilly here.  We are remembering with great fondness the crashing waves, blue skies, sparkling water...need I say more?

I am in "swimming withdrawal" already.  Yes, I know I could swim here, but not outside (yet) and not with the new friends I made at the Crescent Beach pool.  I was fortunate to join an impromptu water aerobics group - we met at different times almost every day...depending on when golf, tennis, and grandchildren were happening.  Bright colored 'swim noodles' filled the pool and our group had a great time exercising together. There was a lot of jumping up and down, ocasional complaining that the water was too cold, telling of stories, laughing and generally enjoying being together.

So, here's to you WA (water aerobics) friends!


And, I can't resist posting this sketch...  one of the exercisers had a visit from her granddaughter.  Children in hats and bathing suits just beg to be drawn!


Cheers... home again...

No comments:

Post a Comment