Friday, June 14, 2019

I found something!

I'm still in my 'yupo-play stage'... Here's another beginning with yellows and reds. I brushed on a lot of paint. As it was drying, I took a crumbled up wet paper towel and lifted some color here and there - it added a little texture. I do love the way the paint oozes around on this paper! I put it aside to dry completely.


The next day, I gave it a good look... I like this abstract, but I didn't see any 'thing'... until, maybe...if I turn it around...


I began lifting color...it just might be..a pot of flowers! I added a little extra greenish color...


It doesn't have enough darks in it. I tried adding a little more. The problem is, that whenever I add to this paper, it gets the paint that is already on the paper wet again...and it wants to lift! This is what it looks like now. 


I may try a few more darks - on another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment