Friday, June 5, 2015

Congratulations, Grads!

Where has the time gone? I try to post twice a month and ...I am embarrassed to see that my last post was more than a month ago. Sometimes 'life' gets in the way.

Recently I was talking to a friend whose daughter is graduating from high school. It's a time of very mixed emotions - pride/happiness that her daughter has done so well, and anticipated sadness/emptiness that she will be leaving for college in the fall.

We had been sent an invitation to an open house celebration honoring her daughter. Unfortunately, we are unable to go, but I wanted to do something to recognize the occasion.

While we were talking, Marianne said something to me about my artwork and mentioned that she really liked my crabs. "I need one of your crabs."

So, here you are, Marianne.  Happy Graduation to Mom (and Felicia, too)



No comments:

Post a Comment